The data shall be available soon. In the meantime, we request you to kindly send your name and mail id at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall connect back with you.
Issues pertaining to fertility are a major concern in today’s world. There are many aspiring
gynaecologists who wish to make assisted reproductive technology (ART) their prime domain.
Corion with its state of art built and technology is offering a huge platform with a tailor made training programme for the entire community of budding infertility specialists. Having already acquired the ISO accreditation and also compliance certificate from FEQH(Forum for Enhancement of Quality in Healthcare) asssessed as per ASIC:2016 (Accreditation Standard for IVF Centres), the clinic is able to train gynecologists as well as embryologists for all quality checks and Quality assurances that will help enhance their success in IVF.
Under the Aegis of ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction) , the clinic has already imparted successful one to one training to Embryologists as well as IVF technologists. The positive feedback has encouraged the Center to start tailor-made packages to boost the confidence of various gynecologists and embryologists in grasping the cutting edge practical knowledge through our course series.
Our main objective is to offer advanced training to enhance the ART skills of clinicians & embryologists.
- BASIC / ADVANCED ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES (ART) COURSE* FOR CLINICIANS
- BASIC / ADVANCED ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES (ART) COURSE* FOR EMBRYOLOGISTS
- IUI- 2 Days
- Introduction to Andrology Equipments & Culture Media
- Semen Preparation for IUI
- Hands on Training
- Semen Freezing & Thawing
- Lecture on Semen Preparation & Andrology Lab Setup
- IVF -2 weeks
- Laboratory preparation for IVF
- Introduction to Laboratory procedures & equipments
- Handling of media
- Scanning of follicular fluid & oocyte denuding
- Dish preparation for IVF
- Sperm Preparation for IVF/ICSI
- Evaluation of embryos till day 3 & grading of embryos
- Embryo Loading for transfer
- ICSI- 1 week
- Alignment of micromanipulator & loading of micro tools.
- Dish Preparation for ICSI
- Sperm Preparation for native ejaculate PESA/TESA/TESE
- Laser Assissted Hatching
- Trouble Shooting
- Vitrification-2 days
- Basics of Cryopreservation
- Different Cryopreservation Media & Devices
- Selection of Embryos for Cryopreservation
- Cryopreservation Techniques
- Introduction to PGS/PGD
- Dish preparation for PGS/PGD
- Micro –Tools alignment
- Laster Assisted Trophectoderm Biopsy & Tubing
- Stimulation Protocols in IUI
- Drugs used in Ovarian Stimulation
- Various Semen Preparation Techniques
- Hands on for Sperm Preparation
- Lectures on IUI Lab Set up Andrology.
- Guest Lectures by Andrologists
2. Ultrasound Training- 2 weeks
- Ultrasound machine orientation
- Performing Trans-Vaginal USG & Trans Abdominal USG related to Fertility
- Follicular Growth Monitoring
- Assessment of Endometrial lining with Doppler Studies
- Guest Lectures by Sonologist with hands on practice.
- 15days observership
- 1 month observership
- 3 months training with hands on
- Pre IVF/ICSI preparation of patient .
- Individualised Stimulation protocols
- Management of oocyte retrieval & Embryo Transfer.
- Course will cover Lectures on topics related to actual day to day practice
- Management of patients in different scenarios and treatment options
- Fertility Enhancing Endoscopic Surgeries.
All Trainees will get certificates on successful completion of the course